Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Unknown Pyramids in egypt????




The first thing you'll need is Goodle earth installed on your Pc or mac then navigate to:

29°32'39.77"N 30°38'55.01"E
Here you will see 4 pyramids that are not labeled, one larger and three identically sized and they are just over 1 mile north west of The Ancient City of Dimai. I can't be sure if this has ever been discovered and since it's so close to Dimai I wouldn't be surprised. However, this is still exciting and because there is no marker on Google earth or any record I can find in books and on the internet I will be calling various Egyptology departments to see if there is any record of a find at this location. This find is located about 36 miles west of Bent Pyramid straight through the desert and just under 3 miles from the shore of Lake Moeris.
I found this by following what I saw as water marks in the sand, and knowing that ancient Egyptians build near shorelines I used geographic clues in the sand from the areal photos on Google earth to locate it. I'd really consider it as dumb luck, but I was also keeping in mind that Ancient Egypt was after the ice age so due to the melt the Nile was probably wider and any lakes more full.

I'm posting this for a matter of time stamp, and I want proof that if what I found is an original find i have the chance to call out any charlatans that try an burgle by find out from under me. Honestly though I really just want to contribute to the human cause and have fun whilst doing so. i originally found this location in January 2009, but I’ve waited for over 12 months and seen no reports of this. today is April 25, 2010 and I'm going to start shaking the bee hive.

No comments:

Post a Comment